December BirchBox

Saturday, December 17, 2011




My Birchbox has arrived and I can't wait try everything. Found out about the Monthly Birchbox from Kate at The Small Things Blog When you have a second you need to stop by her blog, she is adorable and has the best hair advice.

So the Birchbox you sign up monthly for 10 bucks and you can cancel anytime. If you are like me you love getting packages in the mail. I'm like a little kid at Christmas when I see a package on the doorstop.

Frolic & Fancy December Box contained:

The POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics
Ageless Perfume by Harvey Prince (smells amazing!)
Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink by Jouer
Mythic Oil by L'Oreal Professionals
Designer Fashion Tape by Prep ShowStoppers
Orange Natural Energy Booster by Recharge Eboost
Also in your Birchbox you will get a coupon for future purchases in their store for full size products.


If you ever buy samples from Sephora you know this is a great deal! I love to be able to try products before buying, so I'm not stuck with something I will never use again.

1 comment:

  1. well! i am off to check this out! i love packages that arrive in the mail. ones that contain hair/make up/skin goodness may just be the best!

    ReplyDelete