Secret Squirrel Swap 1

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hope everyone had fun this round of Secret Squirrel Swap, next round will be in September.

It's been fun seeing everyone's Random Goodies. Don't forget to Link up and show everyone your Random Quirky Items.

I've been a little slacking on posting my Wonderful Goodies I received from the Lovely Erin from My Weekly Joy

She sent a Fun Hawaiian Themed Package from a Pink Flamingo to these Sassy Green Glasses Derby took over as his.

Sorry there wasn't more pictures but some how they were deleted from my phone:(.

Derby Sporting his Favorite Glasses


I was matched up with Amy, you will find her on Instagram @urijahsmom22 beings she doesn't have a Blog. Here is what I sent her

Secret Squirrel Swappers don't forget to link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment