My Obsession with Swaps

Part 1

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm a little late posting this because well I'm THAT Horrible inconsistent Blogger. Find myself just staring at the computer and having a blank moment. Then I get distracted and you know what doesn't get done.

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you would know I'm kind of obsessed with Swaps. I LOVE getting mail and sending it...it's like Christmas every time I open the Mail Box.

In August I signed up for A Cuppa Kim's Second Annual Mug Swap, my second addiction...Mugs

Rationalized with the Husband how I wasn't buying myself a Mug someone else was. So him cutting me off from getting anymore Cups didn't count. HA!

Kim did a Great Job matching us all up and My Wonderful Package was from Mary at White Peach Blog. I already was following her on Instagram & Twitter, when I saw the return address I squealed. She is the reason why I joined the Mug Swap, seeing her Tweet about it I knew I wanted to Sign up.

Take a Look at the Gorgeous Mug and Yummy Treats Mary sent me. I felt so Spoiled and Love it all!

Mary is a Fabulous & Amazing Photographer, Check out her Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never! :) Seriously! I am so glad you got paired up so well! Some of it was quite random - and it's been so fun seeing how it all worked out! :) LOVE the goodies you received, I'm a tadbit jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm saying! I'm usually playing catch up on Wednesdays. Let me know when you have another one it was so fun! Thank you for hosting!! xo

      Delete