Is it August Yet?

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm counting the days till I can use this bad boy and already writing in important days.

This Fabulous Planner is from Much Ado About You.

I'm loving everything about it including the smell, yes the paper smells like candy to me I dunno if it's just me. But it really does!

Monday June 10th is the last day to order to get your August 2013-July 2014. Click on over to Much Ado about You's Shop and grab yours before it's too late or sold out.

These beauties are going like hot cakes off the griddle at Girls Scout Camp.

Want to know more about Much Ado About You read up on their Blog.
Stalk them on Instagram & Twitter: @maaypaperfreak
Like them on Facebook: muchadoaboutyou
Pin them like crazy on Pinterest: eblakely

Now you know you want to dress up your planner and you can! Head over to The Pleated Poppy and she has custom covers for your Much Ado About You planner.

*Disclaimer: These are all my words and was not paid to do a review.*

2 comments:

  1. They look SO cute!! And, I love the option for a planner cover. That is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using a "We'Moon" planner for years now. I know most people use technology for planning, but I prefer the old fashioned way :) This one is exceptionally cute! I will go and like them on FB.

    ReplyDelete