Wednesday Catch Up

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today you will find me scrabbling around and catching up on all things I have been slacking on.

What a Month this was and I'm Happy it is almost over!

Wanted to Thank you all who emailed and sent your Well Wishes for Little Derby. He is doing a lot better, but 4 days in the hospital was a rough adventure for him. Doctors are still not sure what is going on but he has been taken off Diary & Glutens. Now have to find what a 2 year old would eat minus those ingredients.

Last week attended SNAP which is a Creative Conference that was calling my name I just had to go. It was held in Thanksgiving, Utah.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to sum up my trip for you. It's going to take more then one post, but let's say...
A Big Smack of Reality hit me while I was there.

Expect some Major changes in the Blog and Store throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about SNAP!! :)
    Hope Little Derby keeps on getting better! <3

    ReplyDelete