Easy Chicken in the Slow Cooker

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm not much of a Food Blogger, but if you look at my Instagram you'll see more Food pictures then Jewelry.

Just like to cook don't take that as me saying I'm a Chef. Not even close just a Gal who likes to try new foods and mix it up.

Excuse the not so talented pictures taken from my Phone. This 1st picture is after I put everything in the Crock Pot and ready to Cook.

This recipe is so easy and takes about 4 to 4.5 hours.

You'll need:
A Slow Cooker
Whole Chicken (make sure to clean it out, you don't want any surprises at the end)
Half a Lemon
A Onion
Paprika
Salt & Pepper
Fresh Thyme
Half a stick of Butter
Don't put water in it there will be enough juices from the Chicken.

I'm all about Fast & Easy Cooking in this House.

So I throw the Chicken in the Crock Pot, slice the Onion put a few slices on the stop and inside of the Chicken. Do the same thing with the Lemon.

Do a few dashes of Salt, Pepper, and Paprika all the top of the Chicken. Then throw in the Thyme. Cut the butter in chunks and throw it all over and inside of the Chicken.

Put it on High for about 4-4.5 hours and Bam! Done & Easy Peasy huh?!


Seriously the Meat will just fall off the Chicken and tastes Amazing.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment