Styling Sassy Lemonade

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Styling Sassy Lemonade by Kendall of Song Birds & Buttons.

Styling Sassy Lemonade 12.17



It's almost as if winter won't come. My heavy coat is still in the closet and I'm left with sweatshirts and light jackets. But, that's alright - maybe next year we'll get some snow. As for now - I'll be wearing outfits similar to the one pictured.

This outfit was inspired by the Anchors Away Dainty Bracelet @ Sassy Lemonade. I think this piece is so amazing - it's dainty and makes an impact all at the same time. You can dress it up or down and it still works perfectly. I paired it with some comfy jeans, boots and accessorized with a cowl, and pom pom hat. To add in an extra touch of nautical - I've added a striped tote and a sweater with the anchor logo.

So, what do you think? 
What would you pair with the Anchors Away Dainty Bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment