Catching up in 2013

Friday, January 4, 2013

A little late, but Happy 2013!

I don't have a New Years Resolution just know Sassy Lemonade is going to be Rocking 2013.
I feel Blessed & Lucky to be able to share it with you all.

Now to catch up...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Amanda S. is the Lucky Winner of the $50 Giftcard to Target & $50 Credit towards Sassy Lemonade. Congrats! You'll receive an email soon.

Are you looking for a Fabulous Giveaway?
Head over to my Friend Ashley's Blog Chevron Stitches. She announcing her New Blog and having a Outreageously Fabulous Giveaway.

Sassy Lemonade's side bar will be changing and we'll be accepting Sponsorships. Keep an eye out, we'll be announcing the details soon.

Have you ever wondered how you can pair up Sassy Lemonade with your Outfits? Check out Monday's Styling Sassy Lemonade. Keep an eye out for Fabulous Ideas.

Keep an Eye out in the Shop, we're expecting a HUGE Shipment coming in. I'm so excited I keep stalking the mailbox. I'm sure my neighbors think I've lost it.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Friday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment