IG Closet Sale 7/31/13

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Have you opened your closet and it looks like an episode from Hoarders? Ya that's how I feel my walk-in closet is like right about now.

So this means lots of deals for you guys tomorrow over at @sassyscloset

Some of you know I used to have an EBay Shop and I still have a bunch of inventory left. I'll be only listing 10 items every other day, so I'm not overloading your IG Feed.

Payments are due within 24 hours from when you receive your invoice.
PayPal Only and No Returns unless I goofed up.
US only at this time, sorry shipping is seriously nuts going overseas.

There will be mostly name brand and I'll have one day kids, one day ladies, and one day mens. But I'll let you know in advance what will be up.

Tomorrow will be ladies brands which include Anthropologie, H&M, Lucky Brand, and a couple others.

Happy Shopping and Thank you in advance for helping me clear out my clutter. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment