My 30 days of Pinterest

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let's be honest about Pinterest.

We've all been there searching Pinterest and pinning like crazy. Pinning the DIY project you never realized that was so easy or that mouthwatering recipe you need to make "one day". Yes that's the answer one day, you know what I'm saying. Half of what is pinned just gets tucked away on our boards and forgotten. With life and how crazy it can be, who has time to do every single pin you want to try? I surely don't, but I'm determined to do a pin a day for 30 days. Even if it becomes a Pinterest fail I will let you know. Because we all have had those.

A few days ago browsing instagram @shessewsassy posted a picture of what she was cooking for dinner the One Pot Pasta. Earlier in the day was pinning on Pinterest and I came across the recipe and thought oh I need to make this. I think God was pointing out to me, "look how yummy mouth watering this recipe is" and reminded me about it when I saw Amanda's picture.

For my 1st day of my 30 days of Pinterest, I'm making the One Pot Pasta by Martha Stewart.

Pinned here.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a picture of what I made and let you know if it was my fail or not. Fingers Crossed!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I always try to do at least SOME of the things I pin, but it does get overwhelming and far to easy to simply say "someday" I'll do anything. I can't wait to see all the great things you make and do with your pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see this one! We rarely eat pasta, but for a nice carb splurge dinner, that sounds so good! The pin just takes me straight to the Martha Stewart site, so I'll have to dig around for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete