Shrimp Avocado Salad Review

Monday, August 5, 2013

Please excuse the lateness of the updates of my 30 days of Pinterest. This weekend was a pretty emotional and exhausted one for my family and I.

My daughter will be coming early from her trip with her Dad on Wednesday along with her brother. If you can say a little prayer for them, for peace & understanding that would be Great. And also a little prayer they don't kill each other on the plane ride from Reno to Seattle. Fingers crossed.

Now on to the Shrimp Avocado Salad I found on Pinterest pinned here.

This recipe is on add a pinch.com, Robyn has the most delish recipes so I recommend checking them out. This Salad is perfect for lunch or even a light dinner on which we did. I personally thought it was missing something so added a few mint leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment