29 days of Pinterest left

Friday, August 2, 2013

Last nights dinner turned out pretty good, I highly recommend making this dish. Super easy and probably one of the fastest meals I've made. Although my pot doesn't look as cool as Martha's pot, but I'm sure tasted just as good. I did add red onions instead of white. Thought at first the onions and garlic would be overpowering and they weren't to me.

Tonight I'm wanting to do a light dinner and chose Shrimp Avocado Salad pinned here.

You will find this Shrimp Avocado Salad recipe from add a pinch.com

How mouth watering does this look?! Yummy

Keep an eye out tomorrow for my experience putting this recipe together and announce the Pinterest craft I'm going to do.

Disclaimer: These are my own words. I was not sponsored in anyway to do any of these reviews. I just woke up yesterday morning and was like this will be fun. I'm an ADHD kind of gal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment